322 Haunted By

Eve and Adam Eve and Adam
by Michael Grant
Start date: August 1, 2013

View this group on Goodreads »

The trilogy-ending curse has been broken

Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi

Now I get why it took me 3 tries to finally buckle down and read Into the Still Blue. The final installment was good in its own right, but it was very different in execution. I had been expecting one thing, and when I got something else, I think I balked at it without realizing. Once I got over the fact that the character-driven vibe of the past two books wasn't going to be as strong of a factor here, I settled in to enjoy the one thing that I always say YA sci-fi books need more of : actual sci-fi.

While I still missed some of what made UTNS and TTEN so special to me, I understood why the trilogy ending needed to branch off and kick some ass.

All in all, this was a satisfying (okay, so one thing could have been more satisfying...but I get it...sigh) end to an excellent trilogy. Well done, Ms. Rossi.

This book provided from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.