321 Haunted By

Eve and Adam Eve and Adam
by Michael Grant
Start date: August 1, 2013

View this group on Goodreads »
The Migraine Miracle: A Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Ancestral Diet to Reduce Inflammation and Relieve Your Headaches for Good - Josh Turknett

I think I found the right book for the right time period in my life. I almost hate to rate a book prematurely before trying out the methods to see if they work, but I know a little bit about certain foods and preservatives which are triggers for me (nitrates being a biggie), that The Migraine Miracle did prove to line up with some of what I'd known before, making me think that I could benefit from putting some of the other practices mentioned.

Being as I'm more of the type of person who wants the road map or checklist of what to do in order to fix things, I didn't necessarily need the complete rundown of migraines and what causes them, but I can see why this type of information is going to be useful for those people who like to have explanations in hand, so they can do their own personal walk-through of their symptoms and root causes.

In this book you'll find :

Descriptions of migraine triggers
Which drugs and supplements can be helpful
Foods to avoid
Foods that are good to add in to your eating lifestyle

I might not be motivated enough to incorporate every practice or method into the way that I do things, but if I get a chance to learn a few new tricks and find even partial relief for my migraines, then I'll consider this book a success. It's definitely going to be a keeper for reference sake alone.

This book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.